Mommy and Me Classes
PROFESSIONAL WORKING MOMS GROUPS - The Alternative, Virtual "mommy and me"
Are you looking to connect with other Moms who actually understand the challenge of being a working mom?
· Are you unable to join Traditional "Mommy and Me classes" because of your job?
· Do you feel guilty that you have to choose between being a "good mom" for your little one(s) and a leader at work?
· Do you worry about reaching your professional goals as a new mom?
· Are you concerned about being passed up for opportunities?
· Do you wish you had a support system in place that actually understands what it's like to "do it all?"
Live. Work. Lead. is on a mission to support new and expecting working moms to achieve BOTH your personal and professional goals. Our team helps you create strategies to make work, work for you:
- Building quality time with your baby & being there for the milestones
- Finding the right child care plan for you & how to prepare to leave your baby
- Feeding, Sleeping, Pumping...strategies that work for you AND your baby
- Cutting through the overwhelm of baby related information and determining what is actually helpful
- Transitioning back to work successfully
- Support to position yourself for difficult conversations with your team & boss
- Re-establishing yourself now as a working mom & setting expectations
- Asking for a more flexible arrangement / adding more time to expected leave
- Speaking up when it's not working and you need more support
- Building better relationships at work and at home to ensure you have the right support & finding some time for yourself
- Dealing with shifting priorities and whether or not to take that "new project
- Fighting through the motherhood penalty
- The details...having to travel for work, dealing with a sick child or last minute day-care issue
What you can expect
- Connect with other professional working moms who understand the challenges of becoming a new mom while being a leader at work
- Support from a community of other working moms who "get it" and without the hassle of trying to get to traditional mommy and me classes
- Feel confident in your transition back to work and adjusting to a new schedule
- Know how to ask for what you need at work and at home to be successful (flexibility, remote work, additional support, etc.)
- Have a trusted source to cut through the overwhelm of "mom resources" and understands what it means to be a working mom